The Future of Mobile Ad Monetization

Congratulations, you have an idea for a mobile game. Now comes the hard part, how are you going to make money? Sure you could make a Freemium game and monetize your users through IAPs but most Freemium titles only monetize 5% through IAPs. This panel of industry experts will provide valuable insight into the future of mobile ad monetization. Learn how to increase your revenues by using the latest techniques to monetize the other 95% through mobile ads.

Location: Mercury Lounge Date: April 26, 2016 Time: 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm S. Foster Stuart Foster C. Jacobsen Pic Colin Jacobsen S.-Webster Sean Webster J. Simon Pic Jonathan Simon Speaker_Anton_F Anton Fok